So we took some time off and decided to change a few things up!
- We moved our blog/website location and hope you find it easy to use so you can stay informed on our menu and locations. Add this page to your bookmarks so you can check back often!
- We changed the menu a bit based on popular requests:
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Ballard Cheese and Alpicella sourdough bread
- Chopped Salad with local greens and veggies
- Dressings made in-house include creamy herb and balsamic vinaigrette (vegan)
- Add-ons for sandwiches and salads include bacon (!) for anything, local meat and nuts/fruit for the salad, and MORE! This week look for the sauteed shiitake mushrooms
- We will be moving around more for lunchtime – let us know where you’d like to see us!
- We’re ready for some new blood so If you don’t already “like” us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter – DO IT! We are also on Foursquare and have a special every now and then so be sure to check in when you stop by!
With those changes in hand, we’re ready to hit the ground running – so we’ll see you out and about this week! Additionally, we have a special event coming up (Saturday August 27th) – be on the lookout for further details SOON! It’s going to be EPIC!